Avoid commissions and fees to book a holiday rental !
Find your vacation rental without commissions and service fees
Here are, some tips-suggestions on how to over pass bookonline sites and contact the owners directly.
So small fish (vacationers) and frogs ( owners) are smashed. In this case, guests pay huge percentage of fees to book a house (8-18%, owners pay also 3-8%,just for an automatic on line reservation.This is usually called: Processing fee, commission, transaction fee etc.
Find hidden telephone number of the owner!
*(depending to site is listed and if owner has added it in his advert)
(* Do not worry, it’s a safe place that will not create any problem on your computer!)
If not, follow steps below :
Copy the name of the property, and insert into Search of your browser, to find a given name of the house + location (many owners have their own site!)
- Copy the first sentence of house description and paste it into your browser.
Try with to move the initial photo into your Google – images browser ! (sometimes owners show the same initial photo in all their ads. So you can detect their original site.
*You can use a simple way to find a specific photo in which sites appears at https://tineye.com/
See if in a Google map, and to specific location is noted by its name,the hotel or villa. Usually there is a reference to their site also.
Remember: book on line platforms have filters to hide your attempt to give your mail or any personal contact reference,
Do not try to send your mail through them because what will be automatically hidden and will not be visible! (but you can try by insert spaces between name and symbol @ or spaces and then (at) or repeat @@@ and space.
- Ask the owner through online platform to write to you their known name of site (just the name without http//www) in capital letters so you can browse and get their site.
- Send them via online platform your telephone number marked as : country code then one whatever word then, first two numbers, then one whatever word,then two more numbers then one whatever word so at the end the owner can get your phone number to speak to you.
- Write your facebook profile name , mention the term -social media -and location , so they can track out, and contact you ! Or or search their name in facebook.
- Try to have a phone conversation with the owner, once you have it ! Dont be shy, it really helps you get a feel for what kind of person you are doing business with. Most owners are happy to answer to all your questions. Do that !