Don’t pay commissions and fees to book a holiday home !
Here are, some tips-suggestions on how to over pass their hidden data of owners so you can eventually contact the owners directly.
So small fish (vacationers) and frogs ( owners) are smashed. In this case, guests pay huge percentage of fees to book a house (8-18%, owners pay also 3-8%,just for an automatic on line reservation.This is usually called: Processing fee, commission, transaction fee etc.
First, you can download in your computer, for free the extension www.staysavr.com/ownerdemo.html
(* Do not worry, it’s a safe place that will not create any problem on your computer!)
So, everytime you look for a house to rent, in book online sites, You can get the telephone number of the owner (if he has added it in his advert)
If you cannot get through, then follow steps :
Copy the name of the property, and Search in your browser, to find a given name of the house + location
Try with to move the initial photo into your browser ! (very often owners present the same initial photo in all their ads. So you can detect their original site.
*You can use a simple way to find a specific photo in which sites appears at https://tineye.com/
See if in Google map, and to specific location is noted the hotel or villa. Usually there is a reference to their site also.
As above book on line platforms have filters to hide your attempt to give your mail or any personal contact reference,
Do not try to send your mail through them because what will be automatically hidden and will not be visible!
- Demand the owner through online platform to write to you their known name of site (just the name without http//www) in capital letters so you can browse and get their site.
- Send them via online platform your telephone number marked as : country code then one whatever word then, first two numbers, then one whatever word,then two more numbers then one whatever word so at the end the owner can get your phone number to speak to you.
- Write your facebook profile name , mention the term -social media -and location , so they can track out, and contact you ! Or or search their name in facebook.
- Try to have a phone conversation with the owner, once you have it ! Dont be shy, it really helps you get a feel for what kind of person you are doing business with. Most owners are happy to answer to all your questions. Do that !
Pay for your vacation rental with a wire transfer?
How to verify the owner of a vacation rental:
This is a main issue, when you try to rent a holiday home directly from the owner.
How to trust sending money?
Note that over this security is based in major part the campaigns of multinationals and on line booking sites.so they collect exorbitant fees and commissions.
It happens that ad is fake,but this happen also in the on- line booking sites…
1. Demand a fix line telephone number to talk with the owner( so you can check the country and aerea code of country the city ! and call the owner.
2.Verify that IBAN number belongs to a local bank of the owner.
Check in the finder below:
*If you like, send the link of this page to your friends! They will appreciate your tips!